Nous sommes le 23 Aoû 2019, 02:18

Heures au format UTC + 2 heures

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 20 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Do you like shooting-racing competitions, quest for Mafia: The City of Lost-Heaven?
O, yes! 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I do them myself 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Mais qu'est-ce que c'est? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Nombre total de votes : 2
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Re: Championship XXX!
MessagePosté: 23 Juin 2012, 14:19 
Scripteur

César a écrit:
C'est la version française qu'il faut mettre en premier, Arès !

Je sais... mais je trouve ça bizarre, d'autant plus qu'il n'y a pas moyen sur le forum de faire un drapeau anglais comme je l'ai fait pour le drapeau français (qui attire plus l'attention sur le texte français).

César a écrit:
D'ailleurs, c'est quoi ce papier peint déchiré en arrière-plan de ton avatar ? Ça n'y était pas, avant ! :o

Mais si, ça y était déjà avant. :o

César a écrit:
Le contrat du parking ne fait que reprendre la mission du jeu ; celui de la ruelle est plus original.
Mais dans l'idéal, il faudrait en faire de nouveaux, plus aboutis.

L'ennui, c'est que ça prend un temps bête pour en faire des nouveaux, même sur un terrain de jeu existant déjà.

Sujet du message: Championship XXXVIII!
MessagePosté: 08 Aoû 2012, 22:35 

Hello! Guys, how about a new contest? Maybe another time to spend? Competition number 38!

Start the mission 7, the city, it is also NOT FREERIDE! (where Paulie went to the watering thugs to an abandoned car service).

The contest is simple, in fact slightly modified for the mission contest, but IMHO very cool and fun to happen. Conditions: first to Biff, then wet, and with swords it's more fun :) but see for yourself if you want...

Direct link
Start the mission 7, the city - where Paulie went to the watering bullies, revenge for Sarah. Buona fortuna! J'espère que vous apprécierez.

P.S. Finally, for clarity, some captures d'écran. I think many of the curious there were in the studio before the mission, it maintenant will not surprise anybody, but here so get there from the Paulie to the mission, I personally have not heard it yet I must say these things happened as a "miracle" that inspired me for a couple of funny competition, one of which I cut, gee! :) Or maybe when the competition will also have someone like that, it's pretty funny, you know. And everything was just: climb up between the machine and the gate poly to be there, too, that he was raised. At first I paid no attention to it, and immediately ran to knead those 2 are activated, then to lower it, and the other because the ghosts ... I look back, Pavel runs skipping to the rescue! Twice it turned out, but the third time Paulie jumped from the roof of cars. But maybe you're lucky :wink:

P.S.2. Et le passage de la compétition pour la Webgamer.hhos.ru XXXVIII par le Coroner: video.

P.S.3. And with this description you will be lighter and even easier to understand through this competition:

en tout cas, I took a bat and a gun. So we start, turn left, go through the alley. If you are lucky, and the road does not bind the police, we reach the Chinese quarter, put the car so that in the video, it rested in a Thomas Pauly and rolled away (from the first time may not be possible). Then you can just sit down and go forward. You can rest against the bench, but then have to turn that loses 2-3 seconds. We reached the shop, stop at the gate, so that immediately after the release to be near them. Kick open the gate, run to the corner. It starts with a small splash. After her wait for Paulie shoot first with the bat bully. Do not delay, pick up weapons, move on. We cut down strokes behind the men with the bat and a bottle. Moving to the stairs. If Paulie and Sam did not materialize on the stairs in front of us, not letting go (and I have this happened often), then run up the ladder, jump rapids. Depending on the randomized guy in white with a magnum may be either near a shed or in the passage between the houses. Deafen his bat, pick up the magnum. When he reached the corner, straightened with a man in black. We ran to the car chiefs, jumping over the pile of wood, bits by sending any of them to the hereafter. On the spot, took magnum and shoot straight to the head inhabitant of the roof. After three hits he should be defeated. Mission complete.

Fichiers joints:
Commentaire: Pay attention to the spirit! He has the spirit :)
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 24.92 Kio | Vu 376 fois ]
Commentaire: mission to Johnny and Billy, and then the Poly - close!
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 23.81 Kio | Vu 376 fois ]

Dernière édition par Michael Orloff le 18 Juil 2017, 18:46, édité 6 fois.

Sujet du message: Re: Championship for Mafia
MessagePosté: 18 Juil 2017, 18:57 

Last konkurso №49 - Direct link

More here and here.

P.S. And for those, who think, that the competitions of Mafia are boring, I will answer: "Try to play of this competition or better to pass better, than the winner of that competition!" :sniper:

MessagePosté: 22 Juil 2017, 13:54 
Scripteur

Well, I tried... no offense but this one is full of bugs. First I thought the mission would take place at Morello's place in a new decor but apparently the goal is to kill him the fastest on his way home. For some reason, I sometimes start the mission with one car model, sometimes with another. When the pursuit starts, Morello's car just teleports on mine, strange... Then, Paulie and Sam are supposed to have infinite health (or at least fast regeneration) but I managed to get both of them killed. Also, Morello's car cannot reach its final destination, it just stays blocked in Hoboken and then teleports itself in Oak Hill after getting hit by a Molotov cocktail. Finally, the enemies have so much health it makes the mission unpleasant.

---

Bon pour ceux que ça intéresse, voici un petit résumé de la mission. En gros, Michael a réactivé le trajet de Morello depuis l'Opéra jusqu'à sa villa dans la mission « Crème de la crème » comme l'addiciel de Condor, Morello vainqueur. Le but est de tuer Morello le plus rapidement possible sur le trajet. Si vous suivez Morello jusqu'à sa base (c'est ce que j'ai fait), la cinématique supprimée par les développeurs s'active et vous pouvez buter Morello après mais votre score sera très mauvais. Les ennemis ont beaucoup de points de vie (il faut au moins 10 chargeurs de Thompson pour venir à bout de Morello) et ça rend la mission assez agaçante. Paulie, Sam et Tom ont un système de régénération des points de vie mais j'ai tout de même réussi à les faire tuer. :lol2: Les bugs sont aussi omniprésents. :( Pour ma part, je vais passer ce championnat mais ça fait plaisir de voir que des moddeurs travaillent encore sur Mafia, merci Michael. :D

MessagePosté: 15 Mai 2018, 22:24 

Arès a écrit:
Well, I tried... no offense but this one is full of bugs. First I thought the mission would take place at Morello's place in a new decor but apparently the goal is to kill him the fastest on his way home. For some reason, I sometimes start the mission with one car model, sometimes with another. When the pursuit starts, Morello's car just teleports on mine, strange... Then, Paulie and Sam are supposed to have infinite health (or at least fast regeneration) but I managed to get both of them killed. Also, Morello's car cannot reach its final destination, it just stays blocked in Hoboken and then teleports itself in Oak Hill after getting hit by a Molotov cocktail. Finally, the enemies have so much health it makes the mission unpleasant.

Yes, what insults :) Errors, of course, possible, but where they are not? Only in Alive Mod no errors and bugs, and very-very interest!

1. I wrote, the purpose of the mission is kill Morello where it will turn out! A bonus - the opportunity to watch a secret video WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES, i.e. stay alive and continue the mission, returning to the Salieri bar for a smooth continuation of the main story, thereby making the player willy-nilly pass the story to the end and - nostalgie :)

2. Also during the passage of the mission after the murder of Morello with the guard will be given the opportunity to walk a bit around his villa.

4. For additional interest after the murder of the Morello gang, the game compte will be shown as when passing competitions, which can be improved.

5. Different cars at the start - for a change. Someone will get faster on one, someone - on the other. Everyone wants at least some variety - so here it is to you.

6. The police can hunt not only for Tommy, but also for his partners, as well as for the greater epic pursuit of Morello. Sometimes because of this, there may be crashes, but it's just so much more fun to pass!

7. If the Morello car is teleported, when Tommy is squeezed between two pillars, for example, he will just be at his destination - a villa. This is a little scripting trick, since the Morello driver can sometimes slip into Oakhill and get into the fence... And so - right away at the villa. Since the villa is open and you can walk a little on it so that the player does not forget. The compass always points to Morello, while he is alive - just need to look behind the compass needle.

8. Paulie and Sam, as well as Morello, do not have unlimited health, but a little heightened (I don't remember exactly how long ago I did). Paulie and Sam, if desired, are easy to kill, of course, although the recovery of health for convenience (because in the heat of the chases can lose health). So despite the restoration of their health, they still need to be protected.

9. If unpleasant, don't play! :oops: I just passed the Mafia along and across 20 times, if not 50 times, and to cut with enemies with the standard amount of health is completely uninteresting by me, since then they die very quickly. And you want to fight with them :gun2:

I hope, I clearly put it :roll: Bonne chance! :)

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 20 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Heures au format UTC + 2 heures